Owning and running your own company can be immensely rewarding, but it’s also a lot of work! this course will guide you through the fundamentals of starting and running your own business. You’ll learn the ins and outs of small business management, whether you’re going to be a one-person business, have just acquired a small business with an existing team, or hope to grow big enough to hire a team of talented people who can help achieve your company goals.
This course can help you get a strong handle on the high-level management considerations small business owners need to understand and feel confident about how to manage your business profitably.
- Grasp the high-level considerations of managing a company’s day-to-day operations.
- Hire the right people and establish a great customer service focus and team
- Develop strong branding, marketing and sales strategies that will help your business maintain a healthy bottom line
- Start researching and designing your strategic plan
- Develop a comprehensive business plan
- Understand crucial financial terms, reports, and concepts
- Choose appropriate business and organizational structures that match your goals
|Before we begin…||00:00:00|
|Unit 1: Establishing Your Business||FREE||00:06:54|
|Unit 2: Building Your Organizational Structure||00:07:59|
|Unit 3: Managing Business Operations||00:05:23|
|Unit 4: Understanding Basic Financial Terms and Reports||00:10:46|
|Unit 5 : Managing Budgets and the Bottom Line||00:19:44|
|Unit 6: Creating Your Corporate Brand||00:04:58|
|Unit 7: Marketing Your Products and Services||00:31:36|
|Unit 8: Understanding the Basics of Internet Marketing||00:15:42|
|Unit 9: Selling Your Products and Services||00:18:21|
|Unit 10: Managing Your Inventory||00:08:12|
|Unit 11: Business Planning 101||00:14:06|
|Unit 12: Strategic Planning 101||00:08:24|
|Unit 13: Succession Planning 101||00:02:29|
|Unit 14: Getting the Right People in Place & Building a Strong Customer Service Team||00:18:05|
|Unit 15: Training Employees for Success||00:03:35|
|Unit 16: Leadership 101||00:06:55|
|Unit 17: Ethics 101||00:01:49|
No Reviews found for this course.