In this course, you will learn the required skills to help define your organization’s marketing strategies. We will review the most current marketing best practices and explore the mechanics for delivering marketing support. Also, a portion of this course will help you develop the essential workplace skills you need to accomplish your daily responsibilities and achieve long-term career success. These skills include communication dynamics, professionally interacting with co-workers, contributing to teams, and maintaining professional ethics
- Demonstrate understanding of marketing strategy, the marketing cycle, and performance metrics to fulfill your role as marketing specialist.
- Define and use the primary marketing elements, including brand management, demand generation, marketing collateral, and trade shows.
- Define and use the primary digital marketing elements, including web design, digital communications, content, and social media.
- Demonstrate understanding and explain marketing campaign analytics -- how to monitor, measure, and report to make recommendations for future campaigns.
- Demonstrate marketing mechanics proficiency to develop effective marketing materials and campaigns to -- support sales, attract and keep customers, reinforce the brand, and meet business objectives.
- Define and use the tools of the trade.
- Demonstrate professional workplace behaviors and interpersonal skills.
- Trainers Guide
- PowerPoint Slides
- Icebreakers, Activities & Exercise Files
- Lesson Plans & Tips