This course introduces the essential components of managing a business. It includes topics about business strategy, business planning, budget management, marketing strategy, operations, employee engagement, customer service, and business ethics.
- Apply best practices for creating, leading, and managing the day-to-day operations of your own business.
- Define a viable business strategy, mission, and vision and develop a comprehensive business plan.
- Develop strong branding that conveys your business values and identity.
- Define organizational and operational structures that match your goals.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies that help your business maintain a healthy bottom line.
- Define essential financial terms and apply key financial concepts.
- Develop standard financial reports and realistic budgets.
- Define the skills and qualifications for the workforce you need to achieve your goals.
- Model the process to hire the right people and minimize costly turnover.
- Model how to establish a customer-focused team and foster a culture of customer service excellence
- Trainers Guide
- PowerPoint Slides
- Icebreakers, Activities & Exercise Files
- Lesson Plans & Tips